Our Address766 Walther Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Phone & FaxPh: 770-237-3000
Office HoursMonday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Our Lawrenceville, Ga. ENT Doctors Welcome You!
Welcome to Northeast Atlanta ENT in Lawrenceville, Ga., where you can be comfortable and confident that our family of ENT doctors and professionals are going to do everything in their power to treat any ear, nose, and throat issues that you or your family are experiencing.
At Northeast Atlanta ENT, we understand the negative impact that ear, nose, and throat issues can have on daily life. This is why our entire team is dedicated to understanding your particular issue, and putting together a comprehensive treatment plan that can help you or a family member get their life back.
When you visit our Lawrenceville ENT office, you’ll find that you are much more than just a medical record or arbitrary case number. In fact, we make a sincere effort in getting to know each and every one of our patients, including the problems and concerns they are currently experiencing related to ENT.
Here are a few services offered by our Lawrenceville ENT doctors:
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Audiological services (balance testing, hearing aids, and more)
- Pediatric ENT services for infants, toddlers, and children of all ages
- Chronic nasal congestion and blockage treatment
- Sinusitis treatment (including Balloon Sinuplasty)
- Ear infection diagnosis & treatment (including treatment for tinnitus, or ringing in the ears)
- Treatment for chronic snoring and sleep apnea
- Dizziness and Vertigo symptoms
- Voice disorders, tonsillitis, and much more.
We realize that any of the above symptoms can significantly impact your quality of life, which is why if you are currently experiencing any of these problems you should contact us immediately to schedule your appointment. Our doctors have the knowledge, skills, and experience to help you feel better!
Schedule your ENT appointment today at our Lawrenceville office
Just because your primary physician or other healthcare provider hasn’t been able to help, doesn’t mean that all hope is lost. If you are suffering from an ear, nose, or throat issue and need answers, give our office a call today, or contact us here. We serve patients all around the area, Gwinnett, Forsyth and North Fulton counties. We look forward to seeing you soon!